- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
Havuja#!@%&! Campfire goes international on Dec 2, 2020!
2.12.2020 klo 13:00 — 14:30
On December 2nd we will gather by the campfire with the theme of internationalization, growth and the Singapore Market. Our guests are Samuli Huuhtanen, Entrepreneur of the Rock Papers Scissors Indie Brewery, Pauliina Kovanen, Entrepreneur of the Metsäpellon Mansikat Oy, Beng Tong Neo, CEO at The Next Twenty Group and Ari Manninen, Director of Executive Education at University of Jyväskylä.
Register for the event by November 30 here!
The event’s aim is to give practical advice to companies interested in internationalization, as well as students and other stakeholders taking their first steps towards new markets, especially in Singapore and Asia.
The companies’ examples and stories activate participants to reflect on internationalization and cooperation in practice. We hear how exports took place to the Singapore markets on the example of two Finnish companies.
We encourage attendees to ask questions related to the business during the event. Participants can also make extensive contacts with food and gastronomy companies and SME´s in the North Savo region!
– Core lessons learned from internationalization told by Samuli Huuhtanen, Pauliina Kovanen and Beng Tong Neo, Ari Manninen acting as a moderator
– Questions from the attendees
– Call to action: new possibilities, leaving contact info, creating new projects….
– Private Questions to keynote speakers (30 minutes)
Additional info about the event from:
Matti Laitinen, tel. +358 44 785 6333, firstname.lastname@example.org